جواب سوالات درس یک زبان انگلیسی سوم دبیرستان در ادامه مطلب
I. Answer the questions.
1. No, there aren 't many TV channels in Iran.
2. No, they don't give us a lot of choices. '
3. Yes, I like to watcn sports.
4. I watch TV every night.
5. Yes, it can be harmful. It may have bad effects on the children's eyesight.
6. No, I never struggle on a TV program.
7. Yes, it can have bad effects on our eyes.
8. Yes, they talk a lot about TV programs.
9. Yes, I can live without TV.
10. Yes, they can influence on our lives,
II. True / False
III. Complete the sentences. Use a,b,c, or d.
1. According to the passage we spend an average of about three and a half hours watching TV a day. (D)
2. Families think that TV may have a bad effect on children, (d)
3. According to the passage not all families can continue without TV. (A)
4. The passage says that some children talk about TV programs at school, (D)
1. I don't know who answered the telephone. .
2. I don't know who wrote the letter.
3. I don't know who will come to the party.
4. I don 't know who will teach English.
B) I don’t know who(m) they met.
1. I don 't know who(m) she saw.
2. 1 don't know who (whom) he telephond.
3.1 don't know who (whom) he has invited..
4.I don't know who(whom) they will employ.
C) Do you know where they live?
1. Do you know where he works?
2. Do you know where she studies.
3. Do you know where he plays?
4. Do you know where they met?
D) Do you know when they arrived?
1. Do you know when she left?
2. Do you know when he will telephone?
3. Do you know when they will come?
4. Do you know when he goes swimming?
1. No, I don 't know when she left home.
2. Yes, they know where I work.
3. Yes, I remember what he said.
4. Yes, she knows who(m) they met.
5. No, I don't know who can help him. .
1. I don't know where he went.
2. We don't know when they will arrive.
3. I don 7 remember what she said.
4. She doesn't know who answered the telephone.
5. We don't know who (m) she met.
Structure 2: Future tense with ‘‘be going to’’
A) She is going to watch the news.
1. I am going to watch the news.
2. We are going to watch the news.
3. He is going to watch the news.
4.They are going to watch the news.
5.Bahram is going to watch the news.
B) I am going to buy some oranges.
1. We are going to stay in a hotel.
2. She is going to take the test.
3. They are going to leave early.
4. Jack is going to watch TV.
5. My father is going to rest after dinner.
C) What are you going to do?
1. What is he going to buy ?
2. Where are they going to stay?
3. When is she going to call?
4. Why is Andy going to leave?
5. How many eggs is she going to boil?
1. They are going to play ping-pong
2. You are going to watch T V.
3. He is going to read the newspaper.
4. She is going to eat a sandwich.
5. He is going to travel to Tabriz by train.
6. They are going to have lunch at the restaurant.
7. He is going to leave on Friday.
8. He is going to study physics.
E. WRITE IT DOWN
1. No, I don't know when the bus will leave.
2. Yes, I know who can fix the car.
3. Yes, he lives in this a partment.
4. Yea, they mef her in the morning.
5. No, they don't go to the seasdie on Fridays.
6. They will open the doors at 5 o 'clock.
7. I don't know what she said in the classroom.
8. Ali has written this letter.
1. Parviz is going to draw a lion with a pencil.
Bahram is drawing a lion with a pencil.
Mehdi has just drawn a lion with a pencil.
2. Bob is going to climb the tree.
Bill is climbing the tree.
Ted has just climbed the tree.
3. Ben is painting the door.
Frank is going to paint the door.
Peter has just painted the door.
4. Kim has just written a letter.
Judy is writing a letter.
Peggy is going to write a letter.
5. Andy is washing his face.
Don has just washed his face.
Nick is going to wash his face.
1. I am going to watch TV.
2. I am going to buy a newspaper.
3. I am going to drink tea.
4. I am going to listen to the radio.
5. I am going to help my friend.
Pair up and Practice
Look at Hamid’s school timetable.
B: Oh, twice a week. Every Saturday and Monday.
H. VOCABULARY DRILL
1. My brother is a very good swimmer, he has powerful arms and legs.
2. He had bought a colorful dress for his small daughter.
3. This cloudy sky shows that we may have rainy day.
4. I feel so weak; I haven't had anything for two days except some watery soup.
5. Be careful about what you say to her.
6. The child's skill in reading is wonderful for his age.
7. Your room is so bright and sunny.
8. I don't like to stay at home in a sunny (rainy) afternoon like this